Hi, my name is Sean.
I work with people to help develop their online presence, empowering them with skills and knowledge to raise their digital profile, increase business enquiries and help open communications with customers. Through education and face-to-face training I enable individuals and organisations to maximise their use of affordable online tools and resources, providing accessible means to successfully create, launch and manage websites, social media, email marketing, SEO, pay per click advertising and internet marketing strategies.
You can read recommendations for my work on my LinkedIn profile, and connect with me on Google+, Facebook & Twitter.
Creating an online presence in today’s age is cheaper and easier than ever before; no expensive web design agency is needed, and the skills you develop allow you to take control and manage your own website in the long term. I strive to advocate the use of open-source and affordable tools which provide quick, easy and accessible ways to develop your online presence including:
- WordPress: Open Source Content Management System (CMS), supported by one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing web design communities
- Google Apps: free to use business platform providing crucial services for entrepreneurs & small business including company email (on the Gmail platform) and Google Docs (spreadsheets, documents, presentations)
- Google Analytics: scalable, powerful website visit statistics and analysis which provides invaluable insight into how to develop and improve your website
- Google Webmaster Tools: mission-critical web diagnostics to sharpen your organic SEO
- Google Places: claim your place on Google Maps and increase customer visits to your locations
- Facebook: targeted & effective marketing opportunities on the world’s #1 social network
- Twitter: create dialogue with your customers, current and new
- Google Plus: the latest entrant to the social media market from Google
- TripAdvisor: an excellent & free way to encourage customer feedback for accommodation providers, activity providers & tourist attractions
Many more tools are available depending on the sector you operate in; I can help youidentify these opportunities, and learn the skills required to develop these into profitable sources of new business.
I’ve worked across a range of industries, helping organisations and companies like T in the Park, Eden Court Theatre, the University of the Highlands and Islands, Splash White Water Rafting and The Outdoor Capital of the UK develop their digital systems, improve their online presence and identify opportunities for increased business & profits.
Interested in working with me? Get in touch.